Ask Christie Dental of Meadowcrest if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
It's our goal at Christie Dental of Meadowcrest to provide our patients with the latest and most advanced products in dentistry. That's why we use BioHorizons®, a leading producer in dental implants. Using the latest scientific innovations, BioHorizons® offers a full line of dental implants that preserve healthy teeth, prevent bone loss, and function just like strong, natural teeth. These titanium implants are strong, biocompatible, and backed with a lifetime warranty, allowing you to maintain a long-lasting, healthy smile.
Advantages of dental implants include:
- A secure, comfortable fit that looks and feels natural, without the slipping of normal dentures
- No other adjacent teeth have to be ground down or disturbed to hold an implant in place
- You can talk and eat normally without inconvenience
- You will no longer feel self-conscious about missing teeth
During the implant process:
- Your jaw bone area just below your gums is fitted with metal posts.
- Once in position, the dental implants are mounted securely on these posts, giving you the look and feel of a brand new tooth!
- Now, not only your self-esteem will improve, but your oral health will as well.
Whether you are in need of an individual tooth replacement or a full set of implant-supported dentures, BioHorizons® offers a number of options to restore your smile to its natural beauty. For more information, visit BioHorizons® or contact the Christie Dental of Meadowcrest team at 352-795-5935.